Skip directly to content

Take the Time 2006?

• Take the Time 2006?
    December 27, 2012 - 12:57am

I noticed some setlists from 2004 and 2006 have Take the Time on them. Are there any bootleg recordings of it from those years? I've searched Youtube and nothing. I was wondering if they did the second verse or if it was the abridged version (which I honestly can't stand). But they did that version without the second verse from 07 and on except for when they did the entire I&W album, so I wanted to know about those previous years.

I did see a video from 2002 where they did it, and the second verse was included, but James didn't do too well. He did improve immensely since then so I would love to hear a 2004 or 06 recording especially.

SixdgramatichaosOnachristmasmorning's picture
on December 27, 2012 - 12:57am

I noticed some setlists from 2004 and 2006 have Take the Time on them. Are there any bootleg recordings of it from those years? I've searched Youtube and nothing. I was wondering if they did the second verse or if it was the abridged version (which I honestly can't stand). But they did that version without the second verse from 07 and on except for when they did the entire I&W album, so I wanted to know about those previous years.

I did see a video from 2002 where they did it, and the second verse was included, but James didn't do too well. He did improve immensely since then so I would love to hear a 2004 or 06 recording especially.

Forum category: