Skip directly to content

Thank You

• Thank You
    October 5, 2011 - 6:24pm

Well guys you did it again ,I have been onboard since 88, every album keeps getting better,it is to hard to pick just one favorite song or album, there is just to much to choose from, after listening to ADToE front to back, top to bottom,truly a Masterpiece,Great Job guys,really enjoyed the keys on Beneath the Surface, excellent album top to bottom, I just wanted to write to say Thank you for all the great music ,& to all members past & present, you guys are masters of your craft

Thank You

stratman 72's picture
on October 5, 2011 - 6:24pm

Well guys you did it again ,I have been onboard since 88, every album keeps getting better,it is to hard to pick just one favorite song or album, there is just to much to choose from, after listening to ADToE front to back, top to bottom,truly a Masterpiece,Great Job guys,really enjoyed the keys on Beneath the Surface, excellent album top to bottom, I just wanted to write to say Thank you for all the great music ,& to all members past & present, you guys are masters of your craft

Thank You

Forum category: 
FireHeart's picture

I agree and suport it! ADTofE is one of the best DT's albuns... but who can tell what is the best one??
Until 2000 I could pick Scenes from a Memory as my favorite, but after Octavarium, T of T, SC... I can't tell anymore.
It's all great albuns, great songs... as James said: "The album is awesome, we are awesome, you are awesome..."

Thanks DT for the best music played on earth!!

quote=stratman 72]Well guys you did it again ,I have been onboard since 88, every album keeps getting better,it is to hard to pick just one favorite song or album, there is just to much to choose from, after listening to ADToE front to back, top to bottom,truly a Masterpiece,Great Job guys,really enjoyed the keys on Beneath the Surface, excellent album top to bottom, I just wanted to write to say Thank you for all the great music ,& to all members past & present, you guys are masters of your craft

Thank You[/quote]