Skip directly to content

Thank you!!!

• Thank you!!!
    October 17, 2011 - 7:14am

I just wanted to send a thank you. I have wanted to see you guys for years but something always came up. I finally after 5 years got a chance to see you. 1 week before my Birthday too, and I just want to say it was EPIC!!!! Blew my mind. You guys rock. I just want to say thank you for your hard work and sharing your passion with me. I am such a huge fan!!!

Best part of the night for me however was when yall were taking your bows and Mike looked up and I Whoooed for(and)at him and he smiled and pointed at me. Made my night all over again!!!

Mike you are the best drummer in the world man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making my night..

Yall are the best band in the world!!!
    Can't wait to see you next time you come through again!!

Amanda in DE

Zolisia's picture
on October 17, 2011 - 7:14am

I just wanted to send a thank you. I have wanted to see you guys for years but something always came up. I finally after 5 years got a chance to see you. 1 week before my Birthday too, and I just want to say it was EPIC!!!! Blew my mind. You guys rock. I just want to say thank you for your hard work and sharing your passion with me. I am such a huge fan!!!

Best part of the night for me however was when yall were taking your bows and Mike looked up and I Whoooed for(and)at him and he smiled and pointed at me. Made my night all over again!!!

Mike you are the best drummer in the world man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making my night..

Yall are the best band in the world!!!
Can't wait to see you next time you come through again!!

Amanda in DE

Forum category: