Skip directly to content

Thank You DT from Phoenix!!!

• Thank You DT from Phoenix!!!
    December 5, 2011 - 4:25pm

DT, thank you for a triumphant return to the Phoenix, Arizona area. It was a magnificent show, and we really appreciate you playing here. Thanks to Danny Zelisko as well for his involvement.

We hope you'll consider another stop here in the Spring, or possibly to our neighbors to the south in Tucson.

Again, great show and looking forward to more in the future!

cygnus's picture
on December 5, 2011 - 4:25pm

DT, thank you for a triumphant return to the Phoenix, Arizona area. It was a magnificent show, and we really appreciate you playing here. Thanks to Danny Zelisko as well for his involvement.

We hope you'll consider another stop here in the Spring, or possibly to our neighbors to the south in Tucson.

Again, great show and looking forward to more in the future!

Forum category: 
jerzydevil's picture

[quote=Skip63]I'll 2nd that. I hope it's not another 5 years before DT returns to the valley. Great show and venue.
Anyone have pictures of the Mesa show?[/quote]

Posted a link to the pictures I took in another thread, but here you go.

pictures from Mesa show

I also took a few short videos - here's one of them: 15 seconds from "On the Backs of Angels"

kmac's picture

Agree to all of the above!!

In amazement DT shows are conitually remarkable. I have been fortunate enough to have seen the show in Austin in October and with Maiden last year. Previously, I traveled to Denver to see Progressive Nation Tour as Phoenix was not a scheduled city, and i have seen every other Phoenix show otherwise. While in Austin, I was truley amazed by the energy and passion shown. Austin is was one of the best DT shows I have seen...until last night! The show was above and beyond in all aspects. The professionalism, humility and grace that is exhibited during the show gives the masterpiece(s) of music additional dimension...as if that's possible. It is truley remarkable that after more than 25 years the, each new Dream continues to out due the last.

Thank you for coming to Phoenix, please come again soon!

PHX_Rocks's picture

Great pix on azcentral and Danny Zs fb page.

10isdad's picture

Definitely a great show. Hopefully they'll be here in the spring.

After seeing that acoustic interlude, I think it'd be cool if the band did some acoustic only shows, too.

Skip63's picture

I'll 2nd that. I hope it's not another 5 years before DT returns to the valley. Great show and venue.
Anyone have pictures of the Mesa show?