Skip directly to content

Thanks for all the support!

• Thanks for all the support!
    July 2, 2012 - 8:53pm

Hi guys!

I just wanna say thanks for the support that many of you have given me over the years!

There is a post on the DT forum already about the new project which is an attempt to get the "O3" trilogy made into a feature film. The first step was writing the screenplay which is now finished.
    I appreciate the support on this project and thanks in advance for this.

Your text to link here...

See some of you tomorrow night I hope (July 3rd, 2012) at Anaheim! Find me and say hi!
    I will have a few "O3 part one" CDs with me for those who want an autographed copy and like getting a discount ($10 tomorrow night at the show only) LIMITED supply so ask me right away if you see me there!

\m/

CD

charliedominici's picture
on July 2, 2012 - 8:53pm

Hi guys!

I just wanna say thanks for the support that many of you have given me over the years!

There is a post on the DT forum already about the new project which is an attempt to get the "O3" trilogy made into a feature film. The first step was writing the screenplay which is now finished.
I appreciate the support on this project and thanks in advance for this.

Your text to link here...

See some of you tomorrow night I hope (July 3rd, 2012) at Anaheim! Find me and say hi!
I will have a few "O3 part one" CDs with me for those who want an autographed copy and like getting a discount ($10 tomorrow night at the show only) LIMITED supply so ask me right away if you see me there!

\m/

CD

Forum category: