Skip directly to content

Is there anyBrony out there?

• Is there anyBrony out there?
    June 13, 2013 - 5:41pm

Hey. so I recently found out that i belong to a community of people who like a certain kids show about ponies. besides the fact that this show was targeted for 9 year old girls, it has reached a large adult male demographic. before you start getting thoughts, the reason this show is so good and why it reached the people it did is because the characters are well characterized with each having their own strengths and weaknesses that they work with. also the stories are so well written and interesting. There is a lot of subtext (that would pass by the target demographic,) that reaches this community of people called bronies. I realized from a lot of youtube videos that bronies like to analyze the crap out of this show and they argue and have fun with other bronies about these issues.

so I was just wondering if there are any bronies out there.

Ytsejam58's picture
on June 13, 2013 - 5:41pm

Hey. so I recently found out that i belong to a community of people who like a certain kids show about ponies. besides the fact that this show was targeted for 9 year old girls, it has reached a large adult male demographic. before you start getting thoughts, the reason this show is so good and why it reached the people it did is because the characters are well characterized with each having their own strengths and weaknesses that they work with. also the stories are so well written and interesting. There is a lot of subtext (that would pass by the target demographic,) that reaches this community of people called bronies. I realized from a lot of youtube videos that bronies like to analyze the crap out of this show and they argue and have fun with other bronies about these issues.

so I was just wondering if there are any bronies out there.

Forum category: 
Callahan's picture

No.

and stuff.

Jorge Armando's picture

Lol. I don't think so. Sounds kinda fun though. Never thought there was an underworld lurking behind a girlie ponies show.