Skip directly to content

Ticket for Life

• Ticket for Life
    September 26, 2011 - 6:53pm

Now that box set's are FINALLY rolling out, it would cool to know who has stuck gold. Pic's would be nice...haven't received my box set yet hopefully this week.....

ytsejam's picture
on September 26, 2011 - 6:53pm

Now that box set's are FINALLY rolling out, it would cool to know who has stuck gold. Pic's would be nice...haven't received my box set yet hopefully this week.....

Forum category: 
Soulfire's picture

:o

Get it replaced then man. That ticket for life means a lot, I'm sure given there's only 50 of them printed in the world, they'd be able to fix that up for you.

fb_stuart_richard_james_smyth's picture

My laminate arrived too... however they managed to spell my name wrong lol ... its "Smyth" not "Smith" they probably wont accept that at the venue as it doesn't match my passport name lol.

haruny's picture

I received my Ticket for Life laminate yesterday with instructions on how to get my tickets.
now waiting DT to arrive anywhere near me :)

68draco's picture

Another one found here. Like a lot of others, it took a few seconds for it to register what was sitting in the box.

Anyone heard back from RoadRunner or received their TFL? Seems kind of odd that they wouldn't send anything out.

Maxx Bucciol's picture

Another TFL here in Italy, guys...

Keysman's picture

Congrats to all those who have won the Ticket for life. :)
What a gift!!

Andreas Cambrand's picture

Congrats to all the winners so far. I can't wait to open up my own box, still waiting for it to arrive.

AJBaxter's picture

Congrats to all who have a ticket!

I also got a ticket for life. Registering it this week, and using it for the first time in Feb.
I had to read the tag/ticket thing through about 50 times before I got my head around the fact I'd won one.

Unfortunately it tore a little piece of the blue box paper off when I removed it. Thought about trying to get a replacement lid, but it's only a minor blemish.

JOEYmASTERp's picture

I won one too!!

Vegvisir's picture

@haruny:

Including you that makes 3 that I know of. Congratulations.

So 47 more TBA.

haruny's picture

48 to go.

I opened my box set last night, there was a nice surprise waiting me inside.

Vegvisir's picture

@lak89:

Yeah, it's good for any DT show, anywhere in the world, forever.

I'm still waiting on some details. I sent everything in to RR Records for the verification and such, and they are supposed to send me essentially a "pass" I imagine, I know its going to have my name and picture and such on it. I'm hoping they will send me some more details also about how the tickets are actually acquired, I can just imagine showing up to the venue with this thing and they look at me like "is this a joke?" lol.

Keysman's picture

[quote=Vegvisir]It looks like I'm the first to reply to this,

I won the ticket for life.

Totally stoked.

49 to go eh?[/quote]

Lucky you!!

Congrats!!!

lak89's picture

Forgive my ignorance here, and I'm very late about this, but what exactly does the ticket for life entitle you to? Every single show?

Hprog's picture

Congrats, Vegvisir!!!

fb_seb_newbolt's picture

Just got my limited edition of the album in the post today, and I'm presuming that the TfL ticket is just a small card thing and then you just follow the instructions on that to receive the actual ticket/pass thing?

ytsejam's picture

@Vegvisir: Congrats on the ticket very cool thing to get. My box set arrived today,no ticket for life :( Nice box set though

JamesEwt's picture

Congratualations on that ticket! What an amazing gift from the band.

@ Change of Screen Names - can you elaborate on your maiden comment? Were they not up to par?

Vegvisir's picture

@A Change Of Screen Names:
Lol, I guarantee a trip to my local grocery store would be cheaper for the beer, but it's the thought that counts right? lol.

Thanks though. I'm pretty excited, it's funny because in all honesty when my box set arrived I had completely forgotten that they were even doing the Ticket for Life thing. I remembered reading it, but it's one of those "yeah right.. like that's going to happen." type of moments, lol. So then I open it, and I see the "winning ticket" and I just kind of paused a minute staring at it in disbelief.

Yep.

A Change Of Screen Names's picture

@Vegvisir: I will give you a case of beer for that. Nothing to expensive though. FYI you have to drive and get it.

P.S Congrats. !!!!!!!!!!!! First time I saw them was a bar in Dayton on the Images tour- nothing again till Scenes. Happened to catch the D.C. show with Maiden in 2010. Last show with Maiden, If ony I had know then what I know now.

Vegvisir's picture

Yeah, sure. I'll put up a picture.. How do I post it on here? I'm going through the verification process right now. Basically what says that I won in the box isn't the actual ticket for life, but a notification that I won, and directions on how to get it. I've got to send them the "winning ticket" and my basic personal information, and passport style photo, and they will make me a pass with my picture on it.

I'm curious how it's going to work when being used...

ytsejam's picture

[quote=Vegvisir]It looks like I'm the first to reply to this,

Totally stoked.

49 to go eh?[/quote]

Pic's or it didn't happen..... ;)

Awake79's picture

My box-set arrived today, no ticket for me.

Vegvisir's picture

It looks like I'm the first to reply to this,

Totally stoked.

49 to go eh?