Skip directly to content

Ticket for Life - Anyone used it?

• Ticket for Life - Anyone used it?
    April 25, 2013 - 12:31pm

Hello Anyone,

I have won a Ticket for Life and get the laminated one.
    In a german Guitar Magazine (Guitarre & Bass), I read an Interview with John Petrucci and he means, that the Ticket for Life winners get an suprise from DT.
    Is it right?? I don´t think that you became the oppertunity to get an Meet & Greet with DT, or I am wrong?

I hope you enjoyed my bad english :-)

Schany79's picture
on April 25, 2013 - 12:31pm

Hello Anyone,

I have won a Ticket for Life and get the laminated one.
In a german Guitar Magazine (Guitarre & Bass), I read an Interview with John Petrucci and he means, that the Ticket for Life winners get an suprise from DT.
Is it right?? I don´t think that you became the oppertunity to get an Meet & Greet with DT, or I am wrong?

I hope you enjoyed my bad english :-)

Forum category: 
Phrygian Sunshine's picture

@Jorge Armando: Oh, that's so cool! Congratulations Schany!

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: They put 50 of these tickets inside the Deluxe Dramatic turn of events box set my friend. So Schany is a really lucky guy.

Phrygian Sunshine's picture

@Jorge Armando: Where does one look for such a ticket?

Jorge Armando's picture

@cynthiawilliams: If you're lucky enough to find it you get to go to a show for free of each tour for the rest of both your life and DT's. I think. Nice huh?

cynthiawilliams's picture

What is the purpose behind that ticket? I am new here so I am trying to get the information.

Schany79's picture

@Jorge Armando: :-) That would be great, but I do not think so ...

Jorge Armando's picture

@Schany79: Hopefully, you also got a meet and greet for life. Shhhhhhhhhhh. That would be awesome.

Schany79's picture

Hello Jorge,

I did it, for a long time ago :-) I have had the "Laminated-Ticket", but my question was:
What means John Petrucci in the german Magazine "Gitarre & Bass" with: "The lucky winners get a surprise too..."??
I hope anyone has this ticket too and used it and can give me a small "report" about that.

Jorge Armando's picture

You need to get in contact with roadrunner records, I think. Lucky you. Enjoy it!!!