Skip directly to content

Ticket sale problems

• Ticket sale problems
    December 20, 2013 - 7:57am

Is anyone besides me having problems with the site in ordering tickets it keeps saying im using the wrong password and saying the info im submitting is wrong ive tried several options to fix it and have gotten no where ???? im able to log into the d t site no problems this is so frustrating cause i wanted 2 vip tickets for the 3/27 show at the tower i have a friend in Minneapolis who is having the same problem.

wardhaskell's picture
on December 20, 2013 - 7:57am

Is anyone besides me having problems with the site in ordering tickets it keeps saying im using the wrong password and saying the info im submitting is wrong ive tried several options to fix it and have gotten no where ???? im able to log into the d t site no problems this is so frustrating cause i wanted 2 vip tickets for the 3/27 show at the tower i have a friend in Minneapolis who is having the same problem.

Forum category: 
nessyjean's picture

I contacted the venue. They're saying GA tickets for this show won't be on sale until January 2014.

esmucklow2's picture

I am having trouble getting tickets for the April 1 Washington DC date, too. Forwards me to an external theater site that doesn't even show DT on their schedule.

nessyjean's picture

I contacted the venue, they're saying GA tickets for this show won't go on sale until January 2014.