Skip directly to content

Tickets for the DC show!

• Tickets for the DC show!
    July 4, 2012 - 12:26am

I upgraded seats for my son and I, then I bought 2 for a couple members of my family. My family members have pulled out of the trip (we live in NC) so I have their seats plus the two I bought before the upgrade.

Two seats, center Orchestra, lower level, Row G. seats 111-112. Dead center and only 9 rows from the stage.

Two seats, center orchestra, lower level, Row O seats 115-116. Just a bit left of dead center and 16 rows from the stage.

I paid $72 per ticket, but I will knock off the fees for my DT brothers and sisters and let these tickets go for $50 each. Cant beat that price anywhere!

My son and I are in Row F by the way. We will sit/stand in front of whomever buys the seats in row G.

Thanks.

tbritt2112's picture
on July 4, 2012 - 12:26am

I upgraded seats for my son and I, then I bought 2 for a couple members of my family. My family members have pulled out of the trip (we live in NC) so I have their seats plus the two I bought before the upgrade.

Two seats, center Orchestra, lower level, Row G. seats 111-112. Dead center and only 9 rows from the stage.

Two seats, center orchestra, lower level, Row O seats 115-116. Just a bit left of dead center and 16 rows from the stage.

I paid $72 per ticket, but I will knock off the fees for my DT brothers and sisters and let these tickets go for $50 each. Cant beat that price anywhere!

My son and I are in Row F by the way. We will sit/stand in front of whomever buys the seats in row G.

Thanks.

Forum category: 
Ivanovich's picture

Hey DT fans!

My buddy had to bail on me and I have 1 extra ticket for tonights show. It's Orchestra, Row L, Seat 122 (14th row center on the Myung side). I'll sell it for $50.

Me and Kez will be at the M&S Grill enjoying their Happy Hour special 1/2-lb. Cheeseburger and pint of beer for $3.99!

Give me a buzz if you want it.

Ivan
443-801-2379

chrinmed's picture

Hi, Do you still have these? If so, I would love to buy them from you! michellel085@aol.com
Thanks so much!
Michelle