Skip directly to content

Tickets for Sale for Beacon Theatre Wed Oct 12!

• Tickets for Sale for Beacon Theatre Wed Oct 12!
    October 12, 2011 - 4:16am

Hi everyone!

I am new on the boards but am a LONG TIME DT FAN (saw them open for Maiden before Images and Words)!

I messed up and bought tickets to the show TWICE (what an idiot!), so I have four extra tickets to the DT show at the Beacon Theatre on Wed Oct 12. Orchestra Row V, Seats 29-25.

The tickets cost me $83.60 each (after the Ticketmaster charges). I'll let them go for $75 each. They are e-tickets (print them out) so I'll meet you outside the venue before the show and you can make sure they're legit by entering the venue with them while I'm standing with you.

Email me ASAP at dtforum@ddda.com or call my mobile at 646-509-6741 (don't call tonight... I am going to bed now, call first thing in the AM). First come, first served!

This isn't some kind of scam or anything. Just stuck with tix and ready to hook up a fellow DT fan!

Fine print: You need to meet me at the venue no later than 7:45pm (as I'll be inside with my other tickets by then and can't come back outside or they won't let me back in).

Thanks!

-Jeff

dibart77's picture
on October 12, 2011 - 4:16am

Hi everyone!

I am new on the boards but am a LONG TIME DT FAN (saw them open for Maiden before Images and Words)!

I messed up and bought tickets to the show TWICE (what an idiot!), so I have four extra tickets to the DT show at the Beacon Theatre on Wed Oct 12. Orchestra Row V, Seats 29-25.

The tickets cost me $83.60 each (after the Ticketmaster charges). I'll let them go for $75 each. They are e-tickets (print them out) so I'll meet you outside the venue before the show and you can make sure they're legit by entering the venue with them while I'm standing with you.

Email me ASAP at dtforum@ddda.com or call my mobile at 646-509-6741 (don't call tonight... I am going to bed now, call first thing in the AM). First come, first served!

This isn't some kind of scam or anything. Just stuck with tix and ready to hook up a fellow DT fan!

Fine print: You need to meet me at the venue no later than 7:45pm (as I'll be inside with my other tickets by then and can't come back outside or they won't let me back in).

Thanks!

-Jeff

Forum category: 
dibart77's picture

Bump