Skip directly to content

Toronto Massey Hall Show Review - 2011

• Toronto Massey Hall Show Review - 2011
    October 8, 2011 - 3:22am

I arrived very excited to see the band, as the last time I had seen them was in 2000 during the Metropolis Pt. 2 tour in Minneapolis. Well, last nights show simply blew me away, the band is on top of their game, they sounded amazing, note for note perfect. James' voice really sounded amazing, hitting every note. The band overall seemed to be in a new confident stride, more relaxed and focused, the humble Mike Magini taking over the percussion reigns more then effectively. The crowed welcomed him with open arms. I just wished I was closer to see him play his drum solo, I think we all loved it. I hope to see a new DVD from them in the near future.

Keep on doing what you guys do best, play your hearts out!

Joel

merauder's picture
on October 8, 2011 - 3:22am

I arrived very excited to see the band, as the last time I had seen them was in 2000 during the Metropolis Pt. 2 tour in Minneapolis. Well, last nights show simply blew me away, the band is on top of their game, they sounded amazing, note for note perfect. James' voice really sounded amazing, hitting every note. The band overall seemed to be in a new confident stride, more relaxed and focused, the humble Mike Magini taking over the percussion reigns more then effectively. The crowed welcomed him with open arms. I just wished I was closer to see him play his drum solo, I think we all loved it. I hope to see a new DVD from them in the near future.

Keep on doing what you guys do best, play your hearts out!

Joel

Forum category: