Skip directly to content

TOTALLY STOKED!

• TOTALLY STOKED!
    October 16, 2011 - 8:09pm

Ok, so ever since the kid picked up his first set of drum sticks, he's been rockin' to Dream Theater! We are *THE* Dream Theater family! You can even ask the 4 year old what her favorite song is, and she'll tell you it's "Nightmare to Remember". So, can I tell you how THRILLED I was when the boy asked if I'd take him to his FIRST concert, to see Dream Theater in Orlando on 23 Oct?! Of course, I'm stoked, but my husband is super bummed... the Army has him occupied for the time being, so he can't experience it with us. I got the last two front row balcony tickets. How cool is that?! Can't wait to see you guys!

Shira's picture
on October 16, 2011 - 8:09pm

Ok, so ever since the kid picked up his first set of drum sticks, he's been rockin' to Dream Theater! We are *THE* Dream Theater family! You can even ask the 4 year old what her favorite song is, and she'll tell you it's "Nightmare to Remember". So, can I tell you how THRILLED I was when the boy asked if I'd take him to his FIRST concert, to see Dream Theater in Orlando on 23 Oct?! Of course, I'm stoked, but my husband is super bummed... the Army has him occupied for the time being, so he can't experience it with us. I got the last two front row balcony tickets. How cool is that?! Can't wait to see you guys!

Forum category: