Skip directly to content

Tour 2012

• Tour 2012
    September 28, 2011 - 6:15am

Gidday, JP, JR, JM, MM and JL !

I would like to Congratulate you all on your release of "A Dramatic Turn Of Events". I was dying for the release date so badly felt like an eternity. You have certanly created another great album. You guy's must be very pleased with how everything is going at the moment. I can see that you have kick started the tour on home soil and I hope you all will have a great time on the " A dramatic tour of events". I just like to know and I am sure alot of other DT fans hanging for your tour release dates to their town and country.
    So far DT have only releast tours for home (USA), Scandinavia and some European countries. I wonder if the DT camp are releasing any tour dates for Australia and the rest of the world in the near future.
    Can't wait to see you in Sydney, Please hurry..hurry

Regards Pearl65

Pearl65's picture
on September 28, 2011 - 6:15am

Gidday, JP, JR, JM, MM and JL !

I would like to Congratulate you all on your release of "A Dramatic Turn Of Events". I was dying for the release date so badly felt like an eternity. You have certanly created another great album. You guy's must be very pleased with how everything is going at the moment. I can see that you have kick started the tour on home soil and I hope you all will have a great time on the " A dramatic tour of events". I just like to know and I am sure alot of other DT fans hanging for your tour release dates to their town and country.
So far DT have only releast tours for home (USA), Scandinavia and some European countries. I wonder if the DT camp are releasing any tour dates for Australia and the rest of the world in the near future.
Can't wait to see you in Sydney, Please hurry..hurry

Regards Pearl65

Forum category: 
Pearl65's picture

@Jordan Rudess:

Hi Jordan,

there you go... you talk about it and all of a sudden you appear and answear, thanks.

I hope you guys are having a great time on your ADTOE tour. Would you think, that you guys will release some sort of indication about when and where and in wich order you heading for the 2011-2012 tour. Someone mention on the forum here that you having a break in November and December, Is that confirmed.

We are dying to see you guy's here in Australia, best wishes on your travel and see you guy's soon.

Regards Pearl65

Keysman's picture

I know that sometimes the places the band visits on tour is out of there control but I would love to see the guys come back and play Wales again.
They were soo awesome last time they played here in 08. :D

Soulfire's picture

[quote=Jordan Rudess]I'm reading!! :)

JR
Thanks for your thoughts and input!![/quote]

Nice to see you posting Jordan! :)

Well gentlemen, if he's reading our thread, I think our chances of getting a tour next year are improved :D

I saw them in 2009 on the BCSL tour. It was amazing. They booked the convention centre, so there was a lot of general standing, which I preferred. I took a general standing ticket, just because I actually wanted to get into it, not just sit there and watch lol. I hope they book a similar venue this time.

BigBunny's picture

[quote=Jordan Rudess]I'm reading!! :)

JR
Thanks for your thoughts and input!![/quote]

there you go the wizard is reading :)

i saw DT in Perth in 2009. great show but i was disappointed the venue did not allow us to use the balconies :( it was either the floor or right at the top which was too high. i'm hoping that DT return to Perth and if they play Metro City again that fans will be allowed to use the other balconies :)

i also enjoyed the guitar clinic JP did. i asked him a question that looking back was really hard to answer "how do they put their songs together? his guitar part then Jordan's keyboards etc."

Jordan Rudess's picture

I'm reading!! :)

JR
Thanks for your thoughts and input!!

Pearl65's picture

@Soulfire:
Thanks mate, no worries. Sorry if I've got you confused but yeah.....eventually they might come across and read some of our mail.
Thanks again.

Soulfire's picture

Not entirely sure what you mean no lol. It is mostly just a forum. The 5 band members are on here, and they do read some of the posts and post occasionally, but this isn't their personal online answering machine if that's what you're saying lol. Soz i'm not sure if i'm following your question. Regardless this forum is still a great place to hang out, and i suppose we do have some sort of say in what happens in DT land. If you can build up enough forum sentiment about something things do happen. I know suggestions from forums like DTF and JR Community Forums inspired some of the drummers picked to audition for the band.

Pearl65's picture

@Soulfire:
Gidday soulfire,

How do you realy get them to read the post you write. Maybe this is just a forum, it might sound stupid to you.
This is all new to me I've got no idea how this works.

Cheers Pearl65

Pearl65's picture

I Wonder if there is an Australian based DT Fan Club, anyone nows? It have to be alot of listeners fans in OZ.

Soulfire's picture

I'm in the same boat man.

Hoping desperately DT come back to Australia in 2012. Whilst there has been no official tour dates, I have heard comments from both JP and MM with them wanting to come to Australia, so hopefully we should be seeing them around mid next year :)

Pages