Skip directly to content

Tour to INDIA

• Tour to INDIA
    August 30, 2012 - 1:50pm

India would love to welcome DREAM THEATRE ....there are loads of fan out here(me being a crazy one).....Metal lovers are spread accross the country....Plz add India in one of ur tour...

asfeom's picture
on August 30, 2012 - 1:50pm

India would love to welcome DREAM THEATRE ....there are loads of fan out here(me being a crazy one).....Metal lovers are spread accross the country....Plz add India in one of ur tour...

Forum category: 
Invincible Psychotron's picture

[b]@asfeom: I was quite fortunate to see 'John Myung' play live at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi back in February 2005. It was a real treat to watch him swiftly move his magical fingers across that fret which looked longer than I am (just kidding). Besides he played the same Bass Guitar which he had used during 'Live Scenes From New York' tour. I consider myself to be a fortunate Indian who witnessed that event and I shall cherish those moments forever. He was later asked to present an electric guitar to the best lead guitarist that night.

I have been listening to "Dream Theater" for the last 14 years and that makes me a FUCKING HARD CORE INDIAN FAN alive! I do not want to sound like a self-righteous asshole but it's a fact. I would certainly like to see "Dream Theater" in India. Great bands like "Opeth", "Scorpians", "Eluveitie", "Deep Purple" and "Roger Waters" have performed in India so why not "Dream Theater"? I would certainly buy a Meet and Greet package and meet the band backstage and only god knows what will happen next...I would be lucky to come out alive haha.

I am also proud to mention that I own every studio album, every live album, every E.P., every DVD, the one and only compilation and the two Deluxe Limited Collector's Edition Box Sets of 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings' and 'A Dramatic Turn of Events'. There is no other band like "Dream Theater", I just love them to death. It's hard to elaborate the feeling man...been 14 years and still going strong. You're right, they must add India to the time table. Would love to see them perform here when they hit their tour bus in Asia.

DREAM THEATER FOREVER...\m/ \m/[/b]