Skip directly to content

Tour Package tickets - When do you pick up merchandise

• Tour Package tickets - When do you pick up merchandise
    September 24, 2011 - 2:52am

I bought the "tour package" tickets to the upcoming Boston show. The tour package is supposed to be in the front ten rows and includes a t shirt, guitar picks, poster etc. Does anyone know if you have to pick this stuff up before the show and drag it around with you during the concert (very inconvenient), or can you pick it up after the show ? I'm guessing from a logistic point of view that I will have to pick this stuff up with the tickets and carry it around. Anyone have experience with this ?

Thanks,

Ken

kenwvt's picture
on September 24, 2011 - 2:52am

I bought the "tour package" tickets to the upcoming Boston show. The tour package is supposed to be in the front ten rows and includes a t shirt, guitar picks, poster etc. Does anyone know if you have to pick this stuff up before the show and drag it around with you during the concert (very inconvenient), or can you pick it up after the show ? I'm guessing from a logistic point of view that I will have to pick this stuff up with the tickets and carry it around. Anyone have experience with this ?

Thanks,

Ken

Forum category: 
Philba1966's picture

Also bought the tour package, also going to the Boston Show...it's my first DT show, so I can't wait!!! Orpheum is a great venue, especially the first 10 rows.
Couple of excellent surprises with the set lists I've seen so far (I won't spoil it for ya, easy enough to look up if you want to know). It seems they're using a very static set with 2 or 3 songs swapped out, so I'm hoping for a couple of key replacements. I love 'em all, but there's a few I'd REALLY love to see live.

JamesEwt's picture

I just exchanged emails re: the VIP package @vipnation . All of the goodies will be at the venue, I assume that the same applies to the tour package.

See you in Beantown!
Look for the dude in the DT Fez.