Skip directly to content

ON TOUR SANTIAGO -, CHILE

• ON TOUR SANTIAGO -, CHILE
    June 21, 2012 - 6:06am

DEAR AND MUSICIANS ADMIRED

I AM A FOLLOWER OF YOUR MUSIC, I WAS AT THE CONCERT IN SANTIAGO IN 2008, WHERE MY ADMIRATION AND YOUR TASTE FOR MUSIC COMPOSITION QUEDO NO DOUBT IN MY SOUL.
    I WILL BE IN CONCERT offered in Santiago NEXT AUGUST 22, HOPE HEAR MUCH OF YOUR LAST COMPOSITIONS LP.
    A PETITION TO SHARE MANY OF YOUR FANS LIKE ME WHEN ITEMS TO CHOOSE TO SUPPLEMENT .. HOPEFULLY PLAY SONGS INCLUDE AS: PULL ME UNDER, LIFTING SHADOWS, SACRIFE SONS, THE GREAT DEBATE, THE SILENT MAN, IN THE WAVE OR COUGTH METROPOLIS .. ANY OF ITS FANS ENJOY THE WELL AS HIS NEW ALBUM ...
    I WISH YOU A GREAT SUCCESS AND WORLD TOUR We look forward IN SANTIAGO DE CHILE

CLAUDIO AGUILERA

claudio.aguilera.s's picture
on June 21, 2012 - 6:06am

DEAR AND MUSICIANS ADMIRED

I AM A FOLLOWER OF YOUR MUSIC, I WAS AT THE CONCERT IN SANTIAGO IN 2008, WHERE MY ADMIRATION AND YOUR TASTE FOR MUSIC COMPOSITION QUEDO NO DOUBT IN MY SOUL.
I WILL BE IN CONCERT offered in Santiago NEXT AUGUST 22, HOPE HEAR MUCH OF YOUR LAST COMPOSITIONS LP.
A PETITION TO SHARE MANY OF YOUR FANS LIKE ME WHEN ITEMS TO CHOOSE TO SUPPLEMENT .. HOPEFULLY PLAY SONGS INCLUDE AS: PULL ME UNDER, LIFTING SHADOWS, SACRIFE SONS, THE GREAT DEBATE, THE SILENT MAN, IN THE WAVE OR COUGTH METROPOLIS .. ANY OF ITS FANS ENJOY THE WELL AS HIS NEW ALBUM ...
I WISH YOU A GREAT SUCCESS AND WORLD TOUR We look forward IN SANTIAGO DE CHILE

CLAUDIO AGUILERA

Forum category: