Skip directly to content

TOURING THE NEW WORLD!!!!

• TOURING THE NEW WORLD!!!!
    October 27, 2011 - 5:13am

Everyone should understand that the members of Dream Theater have been pouring thier heart out for over 20 years. If you are not willing to go to where they are then you will miss out on THE BEST event of your entire life. I have been apart of thier life for 20 years and know how much they have put into what they have done. I am a blessed man to say that they are my friends. I would suggest that everyone stop being selfish and allow them to do what they love to do. I am sure we will meet soon. I am praying for your tour. Tim:)

mysteryrevealed's picture
on October 27, 2011 - 5:13am

Everyone should understand that the members of Dream Theater have been pouring thier heart out for over 20 years. If you are not willing to go to where they are then you will miss out on THE BEST event of your entire life. I have been apart of thier life for 20 years and know how much they have put into what they have done. I am a blessed man to say that they are my friends. I would suggest that everyone stop being selfish and allow them to do what they love to do. I am sure we will meet soon. I am praying for your tour. Tim:)

Forum category: