Skip directly to content

Try coming to middle east once DT!

• Try coming to middle east once DT!
    April 19, 2012 - 3:23pm

PLEASE!
    I am a huge fan from IRAN and i have never been to your concert. It is a dream for me to go to your concert. Please come to middle east or some place near!
    Turkey, India or Dubai are the best places for your concert and all of us middle eastern fans can reach them.
    PLEASE!
    I AM SURE, there are thousands of your fans mostly in Iran, Turkey, etc

It is a real big dream for us middle eastern fans to go to Dream theater concert.
    You guys are true artists.

p.s: i was watching pictures of fans in your concerts and i really wished i could be in their shoes.

Amychertopert's picture
on April 19, 2012 - 3:23pm

PLEASE!
I am a huge fan from IRAN and i have never been to your concert. It is a dream for me to go to your concert. Please come to middle east or some place near!
Turkey, India or Dubai are the best places for your concert and all of us middle eastern fans can reach them.
PLEASE!
I AM SURE, there are thousands of your fans mostly in Iran, Turkey, etc

It is a real big dream for us middle eastern fans to go to Dream theater concert.
You guys are true artists.

p.s: i was watching pictures of fans in your concerts and i really wished i could be in their shoes.

Forum category: 
skildude's picture

THey've played in Turkey before. However with the Civil war raging in Syria and Turkey taking in 10's of thousands of Syrian refugees I'd think the band will most likely not play there. I doubt the US or Iranian gov'ts would allow DT to travel to Iran at all.

If you are fairly open then you might try heading to Israel the next time they play there. Otherwise, you'll be looking at catching them in Europe or India.

Tis BOOLsheet's picture

LMAO.

Yeah, I'm SURE Dream Theater, their families, and their management want them to travel to a country with which half of the western world, including the US is on the bring of [i]major[/i] conflict (or even war) with; seems like a REALLY safe and desirable place to book a bunch of shows, especially if you're American lmao.