Skip directly to content

U excited???

• U excited???
    June 6, 2013 - 11:58pm

Finally!!! Release dates available!!! New CD soon!!! We're gonna have to wait a bit more for the Live at Luna DVD, but well, things can't be that perfect, I guess. In the other hand, 2013 promises to close as one of the most exciting for us, DT's fans, with the announcement of a new world tour!!! This news alone, makes up for the delay of the DVD. So, what do you expect from Dream Theater's Dream Theater?, (cool name for the new production), I really do believe it's gonna be a realyl interesting treat, to say the least. I mean, this is the first production with Mangini fully on board and that represents a huge and, once again, really interesting question mark.
    I just can't fucking wait to put my hands on both the new cd and the Luna Park DVD, I can't fucking wait to buy my ticket to go see them again, (this time, front row, I promise myself that).
    Damnit, I'm way too excited!!! :)

Jorge Armando's picture
on June 6, 2013 - 11:58pm

Finally!!! Release dates available!!! New CD soon!!! We're gonna have to wait a bit more for the Live at Luna DVD, but well, things can't be that perfect, I guess. In the other hand, 2013 promises to close as one of the most exciting for us, DT's fans, with the announcement of a new world tour!!! This news alone, makes up for the delay of the DVD. So, what do you expect from Dream Theater's Dream Theater?, (cool name for the new production), I really do believe it's gonna be a realyl interesting treat, to say the least. I mean, this is the first production with Mangini fully on board and that represents a huge and, once again, really interesting question mark.
I just can't fucking wait to put my hands on both the new cd and the Luna Park DVD, I can't fucking wait to buy my ticket to go see them again, (this time, front row, I promise myself that).
Damnit, I'm way too excited!!! :)

Forum category: 
Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Indeed mate, indeed!!!

Phrygian Sunshine's picture

Hi Jorge! Yeah, don't you just get the feeling like it's going to be amazing?