Skip directly to content

Vinyl Records

• Vinyl Records
    January 10, 2012 - 3:37pm

Wondering if anyone knows if "Images and Words" and/or "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence" will get released on vinyl. I know Images and Words was printed in Germany and Korea, but if you're lucky to find one it's very expensive.

Going to pick up a copy of Scenes from a Memory but hoping to get others on vinyl as well.

rancineb's picture
on January 10, 2012 - 3:37pm

Wondering if anyone knows if "Images and Words" and/or "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence" will get released on vinyl. I know Images and Words was printed in Germany and Korea, but if you're lucky to find one it's very expensive.

Going to pick up a copy of Scenes from a Memory but hoping to get others on vinyl as well.

Forum category: 
Andreas Cambrand's picture

Don't know at the moment. The fact that [i]Scenes From a Memory[/i] was released on vinyl a few months ago could mean that others will follow in the future. I'd sure like to see that as I only own four of their records on vinyl; [i]Scenes From a Memory[/i], [i]Systematic Chaos[/i], [i]Black Clouds & Silver Linings[/i] and [i]A Dramatic Turn of Events[/i]. I'd love to get my hands on the rest, [i]especially[/i] the ones you mention. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Oh, and about the Scenes vinyl. Make sure you order it as soon as possible cause I think it was limited to 3000 copies. My copy is #2802 and I pre-ordered as soon as it was announced. Good luck.