Skip directly to content

VIP Meet and Greet Restrictions?

• VIP Meet and Greet Restrictions?
    December 20, 2013 - 11:52am

If we have a VIP Meet and Greet package, can we bring anything for the band to sign... like a guitar?

nessyjean's picture
on December 20, 2013 - 11:52am

If we have a VIP Meet and Greet package, can we bring anything for the band to sign... like a guitar?

Forum category: 
DTSpiritCarriesOn's picture

I can't speak for whoever makes the rules for your VIP tour, but I can tell you that I my last VIP meet and greet in Anaheim, California I saw lots of people bringing stuff like guitars and smaller memorabilia items to the meet and greet. They brought the guitars etc. in through the separate entrance where the Meet and greet guests met prior to the show and took it out to their cars after the band signed the items.
IF you purchase a VIP package then you should get an email with some fine print and contact information. If in doubt, I highly recommend having whatever you want signed at least in your car, and you should be able to ask at the entrance if you can go and grab it prior to or even after entering. My VIP tour was my first and I didn't think of bringing anything :-(
At least I had my T-Shirt signed. You will be stoked! Try to think of something to ask or tell the guys ahead of time because if you don't, you might get too nervous :-)