Skip directly to content

Vote for Both Mikes (Mangini & Portnoy) in Loudwire's Greatest Metal Drummer Poll

• Vote for Both Mikes (Mangini & Portnoy) in Loudwire's Greatest Metal Drummer Poll
    August 22, 2013 - 6:01pm

Mike Mangini and Mike Portnoy are both currently enjoying leads in the first round of the loudwire.com Greatest Metal Drummer Poll--hope all DT fans will get out and vote. You can vote once an hour.

JeffG94110's picture
on August 22, 2013 - 6:01pm

Mike Mangini and Mike Portnoy are both currently enjoying leads in the first round of the loudwire.com Greatest Metal Drummer Poll--hope all DT fans will get out and vote. You can vote once an hour.

Forum category: 
JeffG94110's picture

Actually, I think the way the brackets are set up, they will meet earlier. However, definitely get out and vote for Mangini in particular--he is up against Danny Carey of Tool right now, and Carey is currently ahead. This is a really tough deal for Mangini, and for me, actually, since Tool is one of my favorite bands of all time. I ultimately went with Mangini, because I am confident he could learn and play any Tool song without much difficulty, while I am not sure Carey could learn and play any DT song with the same ease.

Callahan's picture

Something tells me it's going to come down to MM v/s MP in the final round.

Jorge Armando's picture

Done :)