Skip directly to content

-WANTED- German Dream Theater Cover/ Tribute Band

• -WANTED- German Dream Theater Cover/ Tribute Band
    May 6, 2014 - 8:05am

Hello everybody,

first I want to apologise for any possible grammatical error ..!

I'm from Germany and my best friend will celebrate her 30'th Birthday this year (November, 15).

So I'm searching for a Dream Theater Cover/ Tribute Band to book them for playing at the Birthday Party.

We live in Neunkirchen, PLZ: 57290. It is in Nordrhein-Westfalen, in the middle of Germany (close to the highway A45).
    Please, if you are a member of a Dream Theater Cover or Tribute Band or if you know someone who knows someone, contact me: eiramseni@web.de

And yes, I know, the Originals are the best - but even too high in the price ;-)

Best greetings,
    Ines

ines's picture
on May 6, 2014 - 8:05am

Hello everybody,

first I want to apologise for any possible grammatical error ..!

I'm from Germany and my best friend will celebrate her 30'th Birthday this year (November, 15).

So I'm searching for a Dream Theater Cover/ Tribute Band to book them for playing at the Birthday Party.

We live in Neunkirchen, PLZ: 57290. It is in Nordrhein-Westfalen, in the middle of Germany (close to the highway A45).
Please, if you are a member of a Dream Theater Cover or Tribute Band or if you know someone who knows someone, contact me: eiramseni@web.de

And yes, I know, the Originals are the best - but even too high in the price ;-)

Best greetings,
Ines

Forum category: