Skip directly to content

We'd all be living in "Scenes from a Memory"?

• We'd all be living in "Scenes from a Memory"?
    March 3, 2012 - 5:16pm

Hello all,

The year 2011 was for me a very complicated year of work and study. When I wanted to relax at work or at home I put "Scenes From a Memory" and heard everything, from beginning to end.

I went out in late 2011 that Mike had left the DT and it made me stop listening to this album.

Recently I was searching on his way out and on the request for "vacation" that was not well accepted by the group. I also saw the election of the new drummer for the DT.

Well, I came to hear my favorite album "Scenes From a Memory" and honestly I think whenever I hear that everyone is living it, both Mike and the other members of the DT.

Especially when I hear songs like "Through her Eyes" or "The Spirit Carries On."

Sometimes I even have this feeling that a part of that calm me down (this cd in 2011) went away and this has made me identify even more with "Scenes From a Memory."

Well, I said what I would. Someone share this feeling?

hugs

fillipe.silva's picture
on March 3, 2012 - 5:16pm

Hello all,

The year 2011 was for me a very complicated year of work and study. When I wanted to relax at work or at home I put "Scenes From a Memory" and heard everything, from beginning to end.

I went out in late 2011 that Mike had left the DT and it made me stop listening to this album.

Recently I was searching on his way out and on the request for "vacation" that was not well accepted by the group. I also saw the election of the new drummer for the DT.

Well, I came to hear my favorite album "Scenes From a Memory" and honestly I think whenever I hear that everyone is living it, both Mike and the other members of the DT.

Especially when I hear songs like "Through her Eyes" or "The Spirit Carries On."

Sometimes I even have this feeling that a part of that calm me down (this cd in 2011) went away and this has made me identify even more with "Scenes From a Memory."

Well, I said what I would. Someone share this feeling?

hugs

Forum category: 
First Memeber's picture

I do not know what your talking about,

Mike left the band on his own,

I think the 2011 CD makes scense out of his departure,

The songs are more clear, to the ear, I find much more love filled, as opposed to the Dark sides of things.

Everyone can change, everyone does change in some way every day, little by little it happends.

Just say'en
:)