Skip directly to content

What are the chances?

• What are the chances?
    July 18, 2012 - 4:51pm

Hey guys,

What are my chances of getting a drum head signed by you all tonight at The Paramount? I don't have VIP passes/tickets; I don't need to meet you or bother you during warm-up...I wouldn't know what to say anyway...except, "Thanks for the music, been a fan for many years, and keep it up!"I can't stop listening to ADTOE! One of my favorite albums to date (if not THE favorite)!

Well, I'll bring my drum head tonight, and see what happens... See you in the front row (hopefully) with my girl!

Break a leg tonight! I can't wait!

Mark

mark2864's picture
on July 18, 2012 - 4:51pm

Hey guys,

What are my chances of getting a drum head signed by you all tonight at The Paramount? I don't have VIP passes/tickets; I don't need to meet you or bother you during warm-up...I wouldn't know what to say anyway...except, "Thanks for the music, been a fan for many years, and keep it up!"I can't stop listening to ADTOE! One of my favorite albums to date (if not THE favorite)!

Well, I'll bring my drum head tonight, and see what happens... See you in the front row (hopefully) with my girl!

Mark

Forum category: 
InfectiouslyPerverted's picture

[quote=mark2864]Hey guys,

Mark

[/quote]

You're not doing VIP but you're still in the front row?? How did that happen?