Skip directly to content

what goes on back there?

• what goes on back there?
    October 16, 2011 - 4:57pm

Me and my dad just recently saw a Dream Theater concert in Albany. One thing that bothered my dad for some reason was what James LaBrie did when he went backstage when the band did the "instrumentals" in the middle of a song. So what do you think he does when he goes back there?

Duffle_Bag_Dan's picture
on October 16, 2011 - 4:57pm

Me and my dad just recently saw a Dream Theater concert in Albany. One thing that bothered my dad for some reason was what James LaBrie did when he went backstage when the band did the "instrumentals" in the middle of a song. So what do you think he does when he goes back there?

Forum category: 
Andreas Cambrand's picture

[quote=Soulfire]Lol I loved that video with the forklift. I lolled so hard :p [/quote]

Ha ha, yeah, I felt the sudden urge to get myself a new avatar. :p

Soulfire's picture

Lol I loved that video with the forklift. I lolled so hard :p

Andreas Cambrand's picture

Nah, he goes back there to polish his forklift.

Sintheros's picture

He digs holes. They keep a shovel back there for him to dig with.

Soulfire's picture

Ditto Filthy Beast and Vegvisir. I know in a recent interview Jordan joked that he was out the back shooting up, but we all know he just goes and rests and prepares for the next song :)

Filthy Beast's picture

He heads to the crapper to check email and sports scores on his phone while he's deucing.

Seriously, on the Chaos in Motion DVD, JLB showed a small sorta tent-like area he has set up behind the stage where he goes to chill until he needs to come back out.

Duffle_Bag_Dan's picture

Very true I said the same thing to my dad haha. Thanks for the post. Now he can live in peace lol.

Vegvisir's picture

Rests, drinks some water (with honey?), changes clothes if needed, prepares for the next song if needed, waits to get back on stage. Like a friend of mine once said, "what's he supposed to do, dance around on stage for 10 minutes?" lol.

I mean, not all songs require he bust out the tamborine.