Skip directly to content

Whatever happened to leaving comments on News items?

• Whatever happened to leaving comments on News items?
    April 4, 2013 - 9:44am

I really liked that option. Just wondering...

Phrygian Sunshine's picture
on April 4, 2013 - 9:44am

I really liked that option. Just wondering...

Forum category: 

@Jorge Armando: Thank you, my friend.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Excellent!!! Exploring already. Thanks mate!!!

@Jorge Armando: jayjiiadventures.blogspot.com

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Where's this blog, by the way? ;)

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Great. I'm reading it today my friend. Thanks and hve a great monday too. Cheers.

@Jorge Armando: I wrote a memoir from the concert on blog. If you're interested. Have a great Monday! Cheers!

@Jorge Armando: Thank you for checking out my vid, Jorge! It really means a lot to me that you enjoyed it. Much appreciated.

The Steven Wilson show was spectacular. I'll have more to say about it once I've gathered my thought, but for now, just WOW!

Have a great Saturday, my friend.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: I'm gonna try and take some pics of the show, although, according to what says on the ticket, they won't let you once you're inside the venue. Let's see if that's true, because, well you know how it is, as soon as the music begins and crazyness starts they forget about their own regulations. I'm gonna frame my picture with Geoff, that's for sure.
Hey, just watched "A musical oddysey" and it is outstanding. You're really good mate!!! Keep up the good work!!! I'm looking forward to watching your interpretation of Shakespeare's Sonnet 18. I'll do that tonight.
In the mean time, enjoy the show and take care!!!

@Jorge Armando: That's cool news! Enjoy the show and the Meet N Greet and do tell all about it after it happens. Take pictures if you can. I plan to write a blog post about the Steven Wilson concert. I've seen him several times with Porcupine Tree and he's always amazing. I can't wait. Just a few more hours...

Thank you for the interest in my performances! I'm sort of a poetic thespian. I do use the classical guitar, though it's not solely a musical performance. There's lots of stuff of me online if you'd like to check it out. Just search for "Jay Jii."

Thanks again and have an inspired Friday!

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: By the way, enjoy Steven!!!!

Jorge Armando's picture

Well, I just came back home with a ticket to go see QR my friend. I'm really happy. I believe this is the very first time they come to Mexico and should be an amazing show. It's a small venue and got me really nice seats.
The really good news, though, is that it's a meet and greet ticket. Damnit, I'll get to shake Geoff's hand!!!! You can imagine how exciting this is!!!!
Glad to hear everything's fine back in the States for you. I knew that you were a performer but I thought it was only music. Theatrical performances? You're gonna need to clarify a bit more on this my friend!!!! Hey, do you have anything on youtube so I can check it out?
Have an awesome one bud. You can imagine I'm having it myself!!!! Take care.

Wow, Queensryche! I haven't seen them in a very long time. I think it was the "Promised Land" tour. Excellent show. Hope you get to go. I'm not sure if I know Status Quo, but I'll look them up. I'm going to see Steven Wilson tomorrow night in Manhattan. I can't wait. His latest album is an absolute masterpiece. Have you heard it?

Glad to hear everything is cool with you. Things are good here as well. I've been busy preparing for a few shows that I'll be giving in the next few weeks. Theatrical performances. Lots of fun.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Just found out. Queensryche is coming this june. Damnit, I need mo money, lol.

Jorge Armando's picture

@Phrygian Sunshine: Everything's cool my friend. Things down here in good ole Mexico are kinda messed up, but that isn't new. I'm hanging on, though. Work's fine. Family's fine. Damn, even our dog is doing great. Lol.
How about you?
Take care.

PS - Hey, Status Quo is coming this 27th. You like them? Already got me tickets. Ha!!!

@Jorge Armando: So, how is everything going, Mr. Jorge?

Jorge Armando's picture

I think this happens a lot on any band's site. Things get really busy whenever the band is about to release a new cd or they go on tour. It's been really quiet around here these last months, (even though they're about to release both a new cd and a new dvd).

Well, I've put up quite a bit of stuff on this site recently (mostly comments on News posts), but I don't see much conversation brewing. What's going on? Does anyone here on the Message Boards have anything cool that they'd like to talk about? Do share...