Skip directly to content

When?

• When?
    October 12, 2012 - 6:55pm

I need to know when are you coming back to Puerto Rico, I missed you once already and I don't want to commit the same mistake again. Please tell me that it isn't in 10 years. Your band its my favorite, all those combinations and fusions that you make with your music its like magic to me. I'm a musician also, quite different than you because I play saxophone and my predominant style is Latin music like salsa; but you guys are geniuses with your instruments. There's no CD that I don't like from you! Hope you're all well and wish you the best. Long live Dream Theater!

Regards from San Juan, Puerto Rico

Hmlopez7's picture
on October 12, 2012 - 6:55pm

I need to know when are you coming back to Puerto Rico, I missed you once already and I don't want to commit the same mistake again. Please tell me that it isn't in 10 years. Your band its my favorite, all those combinations and fusions that you make with your music its like magic to me. I'm a musician also, quite different than you because I play saxophone and my predominant style is Latin music like salsa; but you guys are geniuses with your instruments. There's no CD that I don't like from you! Hope you're all well and wish you the best. Long live Dream Theater!

Regards from San Juan, Puerto Rico

Forum category: