Skip directly to content

Who here bought the SFAM vinyl set?

• Who here bought the SFAM vinyl set?
    November 10, 2011 - 11:55am

Just so pumped to receive this...anyone else buy this?

ytsejam's picture
on November 10, 2011 - 11:55am

Just so pumped to receive this...anyone else buy this?

Forum category: 
Ytsejam58's picture

@Frostbitez: Yeah that's what i was getting at

Frostbitez's picture

[quote=Jise]Because of Overture 1928 I guess.[/quote]
Of course :) I should have made that connection.

Alber's picture

Because of Overture 1928 I guess.

Frostbitez's picture

[quote=Ytsejam58]oh and mine is #1894 Who has #1928? that's gotta be the best one[/quote]
Why should #1928 be the best one??

Ytsejam58's picture

oh and mine is #1894 Who has #1928? that's gotta be the best one

Frostbitez's picture

Orded mine january 3 and got it yesterday :D
I intend to take to the M&G in london to get it signed

Ytsejam58's picture

I got it for christmas. I LOOOOOVVVE how they fixed it so that the static at the end stays on forever. I knew they would do that.

Alber's picture

Mine showed up today !

It's wonderful!

Andreas Cambrand's picture

I picked up my copy yesterday, #2802. I haven't listened to it yet. I'm waiting for my new (second generation) Canton Vento speakers to arrive before I do. :p

ytsejam's picture

Just received mine today.#2788. This album sounds incredible. So glad i ordered this... :D

Callahan's picture

I did not receive any notification of shipping or any tracking number or purchase order information. It was mailed USPS Priority service with a delivery confirmation number but I was not informed of it.

ytsejam's picture

[quote=Callahan]Mine arrived this afternoon. #2522[/quote] Did you receive a notice that this was being shipped to you? Also did you get a P.O.# ? I'm in Canada so i hope they ship this to me soon.

The Count of Germfask's picture

I didn't even know these existed. I still have it on cassette does that count?

Callahan's picture

Mine arrived this afternoon. #2522

Sabian's picture

Ordered....I also saw the 3000 number. Sounds legit, that number came from a person who is involved in the actual production. I also heard that someone already got their copy, they were supposed to arrive mid November and shipped immediately.

countess_drummer's picture

Amazing that you can get this on vinyl. I miss listening to my classic rock vinyl

Andreas Cambrand's picture

Oh yes, I placed my order immediately. I read about it on some other page and they said that it was limited to 3 000 pieces. I'm not too sure about that though since it wasn't mentioned here on the official site.