Skip directly to content

YOU ARE THE BEST EVER

• YOU ARE THE BEST EVER
    March 2, 2012 - 5:57pm

You are the greatest band ever. I saw you again in Luxemburg two days ago and it was like heaven. Since 2005 I am a very great fan of you and your music, but you never deceive people with your stuff. With Portnoy or not – the new Mike is great too. I am musician and I know why I love you, guys. (And I am angry about me to have not learned music at school, but only by myself. For that high level you're playing and composing my music education wasn't enough and that is sorry for me!) DREAM THEATER rules the music! Thanks for your work! God bless you and your families.
    P.S.: But there is one question: What does your logo symbol mean? I see an M, an O and a Y (?), but what does represent this symbol? It's not a symbol for Dream Theater in words...

fb_micha_schneider's picture
on March 2, 2012 - 5:57pm

You are the greatest band ever. I saw you again in Luxemburg two days ago and it was like heaven. Since 2005 I am a very great fan of you and your music, but you never deceive people with your stuff. With Portnoy or not – the new Mike is great too. I am musician and I know why I love you, guys. (And I am angry about me to have not learned music at school, but only by myself. For that high level you're playing and composing my music education wasn't enough and that is sorry for me!) DREAM THEATER rules the music! Thanks for your work! God bless you and your families.
P.S.: But there is one question: What does your logo symbol mean? I see an M, an O and a Y (?), but what does represent this symbol? It's not a symbol for Dream Theater in words...

Forum category: