Skip directly to content

your song saved me

• your song saved me
    November 9, 2011 - 5:57pm

Hi i suffer from severe depression have been a big fan since the beginning and having bad thoughts and i put on the song bridges in the sky and it lifted my spirits. thank u for your great music and that song

tom69's picture
on November 9, 2011 - 5:57pm

Hi i suffer from severe depression have been a big fan since the beginning and having bad thoughts and i put on the song bridges in the sky and it lifted my spirits. thank u for your great music and that song

Forum category: 
DemonSpawnedAngel's picture

I was about to post a same story. Ive been a fan since my elementary school days, and during middle school, 6th grade year in 2000 i became depressed, several times i thought about killing my self. most of my school made fun of me and i put up a barrier. I didn't get close to any one and they made fun of me more. in 2001 dream theater came out with their album "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence." In a way that album spoke to me. The song "Solitary Shell" especially hit home. Dream Theater helped me realize that no matter what happens, look forward to the future, no matter how much life has its up and downs. Im 23 now and have a life in the making.

Thank you Dream Theater, you saved my life.

Hyperchromatics's picture

[quote=tom69]Hi i suffer from severe depression have been a big fan since the beginning and having bad thoughts and i put on the song bridges in the sky and it lifted my spirits. thank u for your great music and that song [/quote] Hey Tom I know what you mean. Their music helps me in difficult times too :)