Sorry to hear about your sad news. Keep going.
My Play List.
1. Fields Of The Nephilim - The Nephilim
2. The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper`s Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy
4. Pink Floyd - The Wall
5. The Black Crowes - By Your Side
6. Dream Theater - Live Scenes From New York
7.Down - 2 A Bustle In Your Hedgerow.
8. Dream Theater - Live At Budokan
9. Him - Love Metal
10 The Prodigy - Music For The Jilted Generation
11. The Tangent - Not As Good As The Book
12.Down - N O L A
13. Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34
14. The Tangent - Comm
15. Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
16. Robert Johnson - Blues From The Delta
17. Black Label Society - Shot To Hell
18. Gov`t Mule - With A Little Help From Our Friends
19. Down - Over The Under
20. Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons
What do you think of that LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
For me it was. Images And Words
[quote=Sleeper1928]Okay, so I've never gotten inked. But I've always wanted to. I just never had any "inspiration" as many tattoo people have - nothing would have really meant much to me.
Enter DT, and how they changed my view on music (and life), and I have my symbolism. But now that I've decided, I want to know if there's any cool ideas I might use on the tattoo. Or, should I just go with the black majesty symbol?
I guess the next closest thing was a green "glowing" effect around a solid black majesty symbol, or a hollowed-out majesty symbol filled with some cool design. Black and green are also my favorite colors, so I'd like to stick with those. I think they just look badass together.
Your thoughts?[/quote]Find cool design. of 2/3 DT art covers Heart/Infinity/Seasons. May get that myself.